Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hunt4Freebies.com

Big site.  Pretty popular as evidenced by people retweeting on Twitter, reliking on Facebook and people commenting on the different posts.  From their site, "Hunt4Freebies was created to help you find only legit freebies and the hottest deals. Hunt4Freebies is one of the most updated freebie sites on the web".  They are pretty good at legitimacy from what I've seen.  If they're not, they usually post a correction.

Expired: when deals end because too many people opt-in or they've ended, Hunt4Freebies have a big red circular sign stating "expired."  I kind of like it because if I'm on another site and I see the same deal, then I don't have to waste my time clicking through.  However, I don't like it because if it's expired, then I don't want to see it anymore.  A little waste of my time, call it picky, but I imagine it'd be rather hard to remove each expired post.  I don't know.  Both pros and cons of course.   

Unique or special features on this site: offer a lot of printable coupons,  a lot of free points for different sites, free kindle ebook downloads and always has free apps for iphone, ipad and ipod

Search: i LOVE that you can search the site.  Makes things so much easier if you're looking for something you saw before or looking for something in particular.

2 comments: