Wednesday, July 20, 2011

waiting on FREE Confidence stuff! and other tools for all areas of your life

the stuff is supposed to be at the following website and it might be there if you search, but it was supposed to be on a tab that says "free stuff," which I don't see, so I'll keep you posted.  thanks for your patience.


this is from Kathryn Orford, the leading authority on how to build the self esteem, self belief and confidence to achieve your goals! 

if you want more like this,  registere for Your Ultimate Life Summit - a completely FREE , completely ONLINE event. It goes from July 19th - 22nd.
http://www.ultimatelifecompany.com/summitsummer/2031

4 Power-packed days with 50 of the most powerful speakers, teachers & coaches from around the world 

most people won't have time to attend everything, but I highly recommend kathryn's course on "how to build your house of confidence" if you're struggling in that area.  for some notes from the course I jotted down, see http://peoplecommenting.blogspot.com/2011/07/building-your-house-of-confidence-with.html.  I know, I'm going crazy with multiple blogs :o

No comments:

Post a Comment